IBplus® Probiotic And Digestive Enzyme Blend For Women & Men- 9 EXCLUSIVE Probiotic Strains For Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Better Digestion With UNIQUE PROBIOTIC Blend along with Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics
“I would recommend them and the company without any reservation”
"Great service at good prices. Bought few supplements and have never been disappointed"
“Item exactly as described, very quick to ship, and good communication from seller. ”
Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria can keep you healthy and strong by boosting your immunity, inhibit harmful bacteria, decrease the inflammation in the gut, strengthen the lining of the gut, and supply the body with key nutrients, including vitamins.
Unique blend of advanced probiotic combination of 9 strains of probiotics in IBplus® were formulated for their effectiveness in treating the abdominal pain, bloating/gas, constipation, and diarrhea*
These probiotic strains were carefully selected based on their efficacy in clinical trials in balancing your gut microbiome.
Many patients with IBS have dietary intolerance to several different foods. The proprietary digestive enzymes help people to digest these foods better. The delayed release capsule helps ensure that the probiotics are protected against the harsh acid of the stomach.
Prebiotics are special nutrients that selectively stimulate the growth and colonization of probiotics.
Prebiotics are non-digestible food ingredients that beneficially affects the host by selectively stimulating the growth and/or activity of the probiotics in the colon, and thus improve your health.
IBplus® can be especially beneficial to anyone who suffers from any sort of digestive problem, including abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or gas or indigestion*. Given the widespread prevalence of artificial sweeteners, processed sugars, found in the modern American diet and due to common food intolerances, IBplus® can be a healthy addition to virtually anyone’s diet.
Your digestive tract is home to billions of bacteria – some good, and some bad. When the ratio of bad bacteria begins to grow and outnumber the good, you may begin experiencing a wide range of digestive. Each of the 9 strains of probiotics in IBplus® were formulated for their effectiveness in treating the abdominal pain, bloating/gas, constipation, and diarrhea.*
Patented Bio-tract delivery system makes IBplus® 15 times more effective in reaching deep into your intestinal tract alive. In addition, IBplus® also has LiveBac technology that preserves the live bacteria at the time of purchase.
Many people have food intolerances especially to lactose (dairy products) and gluten (wheat, rye and barley). This will result in debilitating digestive symptoms. The proprietary digestive enzyme blend in IBplus® will help digest these foods so that you can enjoy the foods that you were dreading to eat*.
Fructo-oilgosaccharides (FOS) in IBplus® is a prebiotic that body can not digest. FOS passes through the stomach and into your intestines where probiotics feed on them. In other foods, prebiotics are food for probiotics so that they can encourage the growth of healthy bacteria in the colon.
If taken in sufficient quantity, probiotics may help you in following ways-
• Boosts immunity*
• Inhibits harmful bacteria*
• Decrease the inflammation in the gut (e.g. Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis)*
• Strengthens the lining of the gut
• Supplies the body with key nutrients, including vitamins*
• Decreases diarrhea due to antibiotics*
• Reduces the effects of radiation on the digestive tract*
• Vaginal yeast infection*
• Lactose intolerance*
• Allergic rhinitis or Hay fever*
Here are the reasons why that is not a good idea-
• No matter how many lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium were present at the time of manufacturing, there's no guarantee how many bacteria is left at the time you eat the yogurt/kefir, there is no probiotic potency guarantee.
• When you eat yogurt there is nothing protecting the “live and active cultures” from harsh stomach acids. So the amounts that actually make it down to the intestinal tract may be very unpredictable.
• This will add unnecessary extra calories and lots of sugar that your body may not need
• Lactose in these products may cause more symptoms in people with irritable bowel syndrome or lactose intolerance.
• More expensive.
It is not necessary to refrigerate IBplus® to retain freshness and effectiveness. Once opened, simply store in a cool, dry place.